Economic, quiet and compact
Through the combination of two high technologies - the aerodynamics of the rotavent impeller combined with energy efficient IEC motors - Nicotra Gebhardt has developed a series of coupled direct driven centrifugal fans setting new standards for economy and quiet operation.
- Powerful fan range direct driven with coupling
- Maintenance and wear free drive (no V-belts)
- Short payback time due to high energy saving, especially with long operating periods
- Higher comfort levels through particularly low noise fans and motors
- Problem free speed control from with frequency inverter
Low turbulance velocity for both inlet and discharge due to the large free cross section and minimal flow restraint of the impeller, an example of aerodynamics and performance of the rotavent.
Reduction of high frequency noise levels is just one of the advantages of the rotavent, together with optimised motors and frequency inverters. Minimal sound levels due to low blade passing frequencies from the optimised impeller geometry of the rotavent. The impeller has obliquely inclined blades with trailing edges, and the throat plate is inclined opposingly.
Nicotra Gebhardt fans of the RZA rotavent range are operating at high efficiency in wide area of the fan curve
Wear-free drive by direct coupling
The use of direct coupling drive avoids wear of the drive as this is the case with belt driven fans.